How to transfer to co.za domain to Mhmp
- If you have a website, ensure that either you or your web designer has obtained a copy of the site, along with the database.
- Ensure that you have an up-to-date list of all e-mail accounts and passwords linked to your domain.
- Confirm whether there are any specific DNS records which need to be included.
- Once you have confirmed the above, it will be safe to initiate the transfer. You will need to ensure that the above services are added to your Mariannhill Mission Press account prior to the authorization of the transfer in order to avoid any downtime.
The following steps will assist you in transferring your domain.
1. You will first need to register an account with Mariannhill Mission Press (https://www.mhmpthemes.com/hosting/register.php). This can be done from our home page.
2. Once done, log in to your Customer Area.
3. Click on domains and then transfer domains to us.
4. Enter your domain name in the search bar and click search.
5. Click on transfer next to your domain name and 12345 Authorization code.
6. Now click on “Add to cart”.
7. You are now able to add your hosting account should you require it along with other services that you need.
8B) You are now able to order your hosting package as shown below:
8c) Select “Use a domain already in my shopping cart” and click “Use” to proceed as shown below:
9. Click continue.
10. Please review your order and double-check your contact details.
11. Click “Checkout” You will be directed to the generated invoice and requested to select your payment method (Direct Bank Transfer / Payfast).
12. Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions. Once done, you may agree when ready and then checkout.
13. Whoo–hoo that’s it, you will now be shown this screen.
14. You will now receive an email from mhmp to state that we have received the transfer request and it has been initiated.
15. You will thereafter receive an email from ZACR CO.ZA which will contain a request for you to accept the transfer request that was initiated.
16. Once accepted, the domain will be transferred to 1-grid. This takes place immediately after you accept the transfer.
Note: propagation will take up to 24 working hours.
17. You are now free to cancel any services you have with your previous hosting company.
Note: Don’t forget to setup your hosting and email with mhmp, feel free to contact us should you need assistance with this.
The transfer-away process is unique for .CO.ZA. An authorization code is not needed to transfer, nor does the domain need to be unlocked. In order to transfer, you must first request the transfer with the new registrar, which will trigger an e-mail voting procedure. An e-mail will be sent from the registry (ZADNA) to each Whois contact (Owner, Admin, Tech, and Billing).
At least one party has to APPROVE for a successful transfer. The transfer will fail if at least one party denies the transfer, and if there are NO votes received (APPROVE or DENY), the domain will not be transferred. If a party doesn´t vote, the vote will be disregarded. If the transfer is not accepted in 5 days, the .CO.ZA transfer will fail.